McNabb

McNabb
Best QB ever!!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

We got tickets!!!!


I am going to see my beloved Eagles play on Nov. 2nd!! Was feeling very depressed that I was going to miss out this year after traveling to Indianapolis and Philadelphia the past two years. Well...they are coming to me this year. Proof that dreams really do come true...:)

They are actually playing the Seahawks in Seattle. For those who don't realize how cool this really is - west coast teams who want to play the Eagles - travel to Philadelphia. Looked back 5 years and they haven't been out here - so who knows how long it has been - if ever. Need to do some more sport trivia research on that... But it looks like the Seahawks are finally good enough to make it worth the trip for the Eagles.

So...my baby brother Brett (also known as my Eagle game going sidekick)along with Dad and Judene (awesome parents who support my McNabb/NFL addiction) will be joining me for a memorable afternoon watching the Seahawks get their butts kicked by my Eagles.

Let's just say Christmas is coming a little early for Michelle this year!!!

1 comment:

E said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you! Especially knowing how much that meant to you! And I would totally go with you and support your team, but that's like asking me to go to hell and I know you would never do that.