McNabb

McNabb
Best QB ever!!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back to School

Work has been crazy the past month - in fact I completely forgot that the quarter at PCC started yesterday. I remembered right about the 3rd quarter of Monday Night Football watching they NY Jets get their rear ends kicked by the Chargers. So, I rushed upstairs and logged on to my online class with PCC "Mangement Fundamentals" and introduced myself to my classmates.

For those of you who have not been privileged to learn in this environment - the first thing the instructors do is ask all their students to post an introduction. This is a sneaky way to make sure you are logging in right away and are doing your course work. One of the many benefits of taking online courses...WOW! That was a close call...:)


I also taking a class from OIT (dual enrolled in PCC and OIT) that will start next monday night. Actually have to attend class in a live classroom every monday night. The class at OIT is "Organizational Behavior".

1 comment:

E said...

Keep plugging away! I'm glad I took a break. It's flying by and I'm already thinking about next semester.