McNabb

McNabb
Best QB ever!!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Crosgrove Family in Town

My BFF Kim and her family stopped by Portland to spend the day with me. They were on their way to Victoria BC for a family reunion. I could not believe how tall Zach was!! Holy cow he has grown up!! So has Josh...man I remember when they were just babies...:)

We spent the afternoon at the Portland Zoo - Morgan and Blake had a great time looking at all the animals. It was REALLY HOT! Over 100 and I thought I was going to melt...don't get too many of those days in PDX.



Kim and I got to chat all afternoon and get caught up on all the happenings with our friends and families...it was so nice to spend time with her!! Doesn't she look amazing??!!!


Stopping for a much needed snowcone break to cool off...:) What a wonderful family!!

2 comments:

E said...

Hey, your new posts didn't show up on my blog roll for some reason ;(

What a cute family! Your friend Kim looks great!

Anonymous said...

Wow..got to see Kim and family too! Pretty good summer! Kim's almost the shortest one in her family.