McNabb

McNabb
Best QB ever!!

Monday, July 28, 2008

OIT

Oregon Institute of Technology is currently reviewing my application for admissions. Hmmm....wonder if I will get in...:) Working at Intel (the place people want to work after they graduate from OIT) might help me out.
Anyways, very excited to pursue my Bachelor's degree in Operations Management. Have an appointment with my advisor on Thursday to review my transcripts from BSU and PCC. Think I have close to 130 total credits. LOL!! I know they will transfer my Associates of Science degree from PCC...but will they dust off the old BSU credits and let me use some of them - that is the question.
So, to all my faithful readers (Jenny) cross your fingers that they accept me and all my BSU credits.
http://www.oit.edu/home

3 comments:

E said...

Yay! Good luck! I'm proud of you for pursuing your bachelors, even though you don't have to since you currently have an awesome job and tons of experience. You're more than qualified to get in, so if you don't, I'll shave my head in protest.

I start at UNLV in the fall, but I'm not looking forward to the change. I loved CSN.

Anonymous said...

He, he...:) I can always count on your support.

That's awesome that you are also going after that bachelors degree!!
Maybe we should go on vacation just the two of us to celebrate - once we're both finished.

E said...

Lets!

Also, I didn't know you had read the Twilight series! Yay!