McNabb

McNabb
Best QB ever!!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Taco and Game Night

Kevin and Renee had us all over dinner on Sunday - all the fixings for Beef and Chicken Tacos. It was some kind of a WONDERFUL meal!!! After gettting our grub on...Renee made us play her new game called Rummikub and she is really good at it...:) Renee is really good at ALL games. LOL! Poor Kevin gets tired of getting his butt kicked and really appreciates it when we all take a turn playing against his wife. Only joking!! Renee is my best girl and always lots of fun to hang out with!!

Here is team Renee, with Bobbie (Javier's wife) as her partner.



It was also my good friend Karen's last night in Portland. She is moving back to Boise, which is sad, sad, sad... Very proud of her though - she got yet another promotion with Kraft Nabisco. Wish her all the best!

Karen was on team Kevin.


Here is team Ella and her parents - Jeremy and Nicole

And I was on team Javier

And the winners were...Team Kevin (Game 1), Team Renee (Game 2) and Team Kevin (Game 3). Javier and I should have won both Game 1 & 2 - only one tile left both times!!! Dang it!!

3 comments:

E said...

Are you guys playing Rummikub? I love Rummikub! Team Jenny would have cleaned house.

Anonymous said...

That's it! I asked Renee what the name was today. Fun game - we'll have to play next time I'm in Vegas.

Anonymous said...

this is great! I love this blog share idea...it's not quite but not bad for keeping in touch!
love ya