McNabb

McNabb
Best QB ever!!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wade & Jenny in PDX

Wade and Jenny flew into Portland last thursday for Jenny's hand surgery and we had a great time hanging out together! I picked them up at the airport around 2:30 pm and we walked around downtown - hit Pioneer Square Mall, where they got great gifts for the kids at the Fossil store. We did a little shopping at Nordstrom Rack and then met up with Scott, Andie and Javier for dinner at "Rock Bottom". Food and conversation were fabulous!!













After dinner, we went to "The District" to hang out with my friend Peter, who is also the owner. We also got to go up and see his new downtown condo but I didn't take any pictures. Let's just say you can buy an awfully nice home for a million bucks. It is beautiful!

2 comments:

E said...

I hope Jenny's surgery went well. I'm glad you guys had a fun visit. Makes me miss you! I miss seeing Scott from time to time, too.

Anonymous said...

Miss you too!!!