McNabb

McNabb
Best QB ever!!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Esplin Quality Time

I just got back from a trip to Vegas to see my family - Anthony, Jenny, Cord, Gus and Homer. We had a wonderful time and it was so good to see them. Wish we lived closer to each other!!


Anthony and Homer having breakfast...what is not pictured here is Homer's breakfast - a cold hotdog, doughnut holes, potato chips, cereal and milk, some juice and a little bit of diet coke.
Kid sure knows how to start his day out right...:) Too funny!!

Cord, Gus and their friend Michael playing poker. Check out those cool shades on Gus! Don't let their cute faces fool you...they can play a mean game of poker and will take all your money while flashing those million dollar grins your way...:)


The boys having fun on the new tramp. They sure have a lot of energy!! Aunt Michelle was content to watch and provide the "OOH's" and "AH's" for the awesome tricks.

Whole family got new shoes at the "Crocs" outlet. That was a lot of fun picking out the right style and colors for everyone. Nice way to spend the evening together.

And of course...I had to get a new pair...:)


Thanks guys for letting me stay at your house and for showing me such a great time.

LOVE YA LOTS!!!

3 comments:

E said...

Yay! I've gotten lots of compliments on my Crocks, but I feel like a total nerd walking around with my whole family in matching shoes. Ah well.

Anonymous said...

Ah, A shared croc memory. Looks like you had fun! Wish there were a few less miles between us all.

E said...

Hey Michele! Post on your blog when you get a chance, if you will. I'll be sure to direct everyone your way. We have a pretty entertaining discussion going. ;)