McNabb

McNabb
Best QB ever!!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 2009

I had a wonderful Christmas in Vegas with my brother Anthony, best friend and sister in law Jenny and my three nephews - Cord, Gus and Homer. We got to spend the week together, including Christmas day. Jenny and I did a whole lot of wrapping, while Anthony was working. We all saw a couple of movies - Avatar and Sherlock Holmes - loved both of them. Lots of yummy restaurants that I tried for the first time. Jenny and I played bingo one night - neither of us won the big money though (bummer!). Anthony and I played Wheel of Fortune $1 machines and both doubled our money. The best thing is that I actually went home from Vegas without losing a bunch of money :)

Jenny's sister Erin and her two girls came over for Christmas eve. We had a mass feast - honeybaked ham, meatballs, sushi, mashed potatoes, stuffing...and lots of desserts. Then we had a Trivial Pursuit family play off Morgans (Jenny and Erin) vs Esplins (Anth and I). Sadly Anth and I got our butts kicked by the Morgan girls :)
Christmas day started with all of us opening our stockings, which was an experience because Santa Jenny wraps everything in the stocking so there was lots to unwrap. We each took turn opening gifts under the tree and then we had Jenny and Anthony's tradition of egg muffin sandwiches for breakfast which were SOO good!! We played Rock Band - each of us taking turns on guitar, drums and vocals - too much fun. Later that evening we all went to see the movie Sherlock Holmes, staring my boyfriend Robert Downey Jr.

Every night we played my new favorite game - Banana Grams and stayed up way to late trying to spend as much time together as possible. It was such a good visit. I really enjoyed myself and appreciate Jenny and Anthony hosting me for a week :) Just wish I lived closer so I could hug on my nephews all the time.












1 comment:

E said...

How am I going to top that Christmas?? Un-possible! Thank you for spending Christmas with us! I'm gonna make a video montage of Christmas photos and use your number one favorite song. Wink wink. Shall I alert you via facebook when it's up?