McNabb

McNabb
Best QB ever!!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sisters Vacation - Angie in town!!

Angie flew into Portland last Friday morning. We started off with a trip to my allery doctor for my shots...:) Then we had lunch at the Pita Pit that had yummy Giros and then walked over to Powell's Bookstore - which is a huge place that sells both new and used books. It is the biggest bookstore I have ever been to and we really enjoyed looking around. Next stop was a walk about 12 blocks to the Chinese Gardens, which I had never been to before. Really neat to have something like this right downtown in the city. It was a beautiful day - almost 70 degrees out and it's a good thing we took advantage of it because the weather was cold and rainy the rest of the time.
After walking through the gardens we headed towards my neck of the woods and had an early dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. It was sure nice to rest our feet and have a diet coke after walking all afternoon. Next on the agenda was meeting my girlfriends for opening night of the Sex & The City movie. It did not dissapoint. We LOVED it!!!

2 comments:

E said...

Fun! I wish I had someone to see Sex and the City with! We're leaving for New York on Thursday, and I'm scrambling to finish up a few Math quizzes before we leave. Any other vacations planned this summer? We got new family pictures taken (they're on my blog). I'll mail you some when we get back.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Have fun in NYC!! I've got to finish up part 2 of Angie being in town - she was here for almost a week, so we did a lot of fun stuff.