McNabb

McNabb
Best QB ever!!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Angie in town cont'd

After Danielle's baby shower - we went to Ceramic Cafe by my house and painted platters. We really had a lot of fun!! Now we have momentos of our week together...:)

Sunday morning we drove up to Marysville to see Dad and Judene. Brenda and her two kids were in town and we all had a really nice visit. Dad took Brenda, Angie and I on his driving tour around town, (this was my third time) but he really does a great job as the tour guide. It is fun to see the countryside and drive down to the pier where the Ferry's come in and out. Then we went back for Dad's famous ham fried rice. SOOO GOOOD! Dad had to go to bed early since he had to drive to Seattle at 3:00 am the next morning. The girls stayed up and looked through boxes of Avon stuff. Judene gave us a great deal...so of course I had to buy myself a few things...:) It was really fun hanging out together.











The next morning, Angie and I met Dad for the Boeing tour after Judene made us waffles for breakfast. Yummy!!! It was my second time on the Boeing tour but I still really enjoyed it. They were processing the very first 787 that will be their first customer shipment. That was cool to see!! I didn't get a chance to take any pictures - they don't let you bring cameras in, so I'm posting one that I took the previous trip.

















We stopped at Pike's market on our drive home and got mini doughnuts. Which if you have not had the mini doughnuts by the famous fish throwers....you are missing out!!

1 comment:

E said...

The platter painting thing sounded like fun, and it would the perfect reminder of your vacation. Good idea!

That's cool that you guys got to see Brenda and her kids, too. Great timing. I wish the drive wasn't so far, I'd make a trip up there this summer. Still trying to plan some sort of family vacation before the kids start school again...