McNabb

McNabb
Best QB ever!!

Friday, November 14, 2008

My 41st Birthday

I was not ready to turn 41 - had not even gotten used to be 40 yet! This year was a low key celebration. Scott came over and we got a pizza, beer and watched the Blazers game and a couple of movies. It was great!! Then the next day I got up and pretended like it never happened and I was still 40...:)
Thanks youAngie for the beautiful flowers and gift certificate!!!
Judene and Dad, I love my new pink NFL Eagles watch!!

Scott thank you for the Nike jacket and Blazers shopping bag and for spending time with me on my birthday. You're the best!


2 comments:

E said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! You srsly don't look a day over 30, though. That pick watch is awesome! How'd they find that?

Anonymous said...

Judene is selling Avon and they have an NFL line...how cool is that? It came in this really nice NFL watch box and everything.