McNabb

McNabb
Best QB ever!!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Guys and Dolls


Last wknd my friend Stephanie and I went to the Armory Theatre to see "Guys and Dolls" put on by the Portland Center Stage. Loved it!!!

No matter how terrible a fellow seems, you can never be sure that some girl won’t go for them.” - Miss Adelaide
How could a bunch of rough and tumble gangsters end up singing about “the boat to heaven” in a Times Square mission? Anything’s possible when love is on the line, and never more so than in Guys & Dolls, one of the greatest American musicals of all time. Based on Damon Runyon’s gritty tales of the 1930s NYC underworld, bursting with colorful characters, and with a score that features iconic hits like “Luck Be a Lady” and “I’ve Never Been in Love Before,” Guys & Dolls promises to light up the night.

2 comments:

E said...

Cool! I've never seen that one, but I love a good musical. So you recommend it?

Anonymous said...

Yes - think you would like it. Oh and PLEASE make my brother go to it...LOL! JK - he might actually like it as well.